I was in a supermarket yesterday that sells flounder fish sandwiches. I walked into the restaurant next door who make the sandwiches to ask if they are makpid to use the minority of 200 founder species like Georgia Banks or Northern Fluke that do not have anisakis worm infestation. I knew the heimishe shgooche is a shvache but thought maybe I’d get lucky from restaurant owner hakpodo or chance supply. Sadly, all the owner cared about was making a sale. He was straining to tell me any contradictory nonsense that he felt I would want to hear. He starts off that it’s not shayach the shgooche is allowing worms, the shgooche doesn’t allow any such delivery through the door. I tell him I know yener shgooche are NOT makpid. Then he tells me his site Mashgiach is checking all the (frozen) filets. I question why would that be necessary if the Shgooche bodyguard doesn’t allow the worms past the door? So the Shakran changes the script completely that oh there’s no need to do anything because his supplier is Dagim who don’t allow any worms! I laugh in his face that Dagim is maybe the LAST supplier to give a hoot about worms. I exit the restaurant to find something appropriate (& kosher) to eat
Golden Taste is filthy in more ways than one like sending convicted sex offender Oberlander into kids camps in the mountains. When he went into Camp Shalva & attacked a meydela in her bunkhouse, Bobover Dayan poskened to call the cops.
Even after the Shalva attack WPIX reporter Mary Murphy went digging to confirm the menuvol was still working for them.
Not all his victims are kids. 4 years later he was arrested for attacking a woman on an El Al flight.
Sachdis has so many hakpudos for their clients. You’d think that basic pikuach nefesh for random neshomos should be one of them, which is even more important than shrutzim!
I was in a supermarket yesterday that sells flounder fish sandwiches. I walked into the restaurant next door who make the sandwiches to ask if they are makpid to use the minority of 200 founder species like Georgia Banks or Northern Fluke that do not have anisakis worm infestation. I knew the heimishe shgooche is a shvache but thought maybe I’d get lucky from restaurant owner hakpodo or chance supply. Sadly, all the owner cared about was making a sale. He was straining to tell me any contradictory nonsense that he felt I would want to hear. He starts off that it’s not shayach the shgooche is allowing worms, the shgooche doesn’t allow any such delivery through the door. I tell him I know yener shgooche are NOT makpid. Then he tells me his site Mashgiach is checking all the (frozen) filets. I question why would that be necessary if the Shgooche bodyguard doesn’t allow the worms past the door? So the Shakran changes the script completely that oh there’s no need to do anything because his supplier is Dagim who don’t allow any worms! I laugh in his face that Dagim is maybe the LAST supplier to give a hoot about worms. I exit the restaurant to find something appropriate (& kosher) to eat
ReplyDeleteThank you for that snapshot of the pickles that exposes Sachdis client Golden Taste as a filthy facility with insect infestation.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/sources-registered-sex-offender-sneaks-into-catskills-sleep-away-camp/
Golden Taste is filthy in more ways than one like sending convicted sex offender Oberlander into kids camps in the mountains. When he went into Camp Shalva & attacked a meydela in her bunkhouse, Bobover Dayan poskened to call the cops.
Even after the Shalva attack WPIX reporter Mary Murphy went digging to confirm the menuvol was still working for them.
Not all his victims are kids. 4 years later he was arrested for attacking a woman on an El Al flight.
Sachdis has so many hakpudos for their clients. You’d think that basic pikuach nefesh for random neshomos should be one of them, which is even more important than shrutzim!