Exclusive : Android app that help you stay “Kosher”
By Schwarts on Thursday, August 25th, 2011 at 9:25 am.Medical “You shall not boil a young goat in its mother’s milk” – Exodus 34:26.
Kwazi, an independent workshop located in Tel Aviv and BrushGunz Release milk or Meat, a free android app that helps you Keep track of your fleischig and milchig (meat and dairy) times after eating a meal.
Milk or Meat featuring all the needed functionality along with awesome UI and design.
All you have to do is start the application’s timer by telling it what kind of meal you just ate (meat or milk).
Then close the application and when the time is up, you’ll receive a notification letting you know that you can now have any meal you’d like!
“Milk Or Meat” offers a new home screen widget to keep the timer visible all the time!
The app’s main features :
- Status bar notification – sound, flashing light and vibration.
- While the timer is running, the status bar indicates that you are fleischig/milchig!
- Keep an eye on the timer to find out how much time is left (tick tock!)
- Set your waiting times between eating milk & meat (and vice-versa).
- a widget on the home screen, that will show how much longer one needs to wait! More info can be found here :
- Milk or Meat Website : http://blog.kwazi.co.il/milkormeat
- Download the app for free here : http://bit.ly/pCVt2f