NOTE: There are many more "Attributes" לתועלת but מקצת שבחו בפניו וכו
1. Accepts insects as large as 1.2 mm in their checked vegetables. (so don't use any of their certified vegies)
2. Allows bakeries to use the same oven for parve and dairy without a supervised kashering.
3. Accepts oils, etc from the major global certifiers & utilizes their koshered tankers, only requires a mashgiach at the bottling of the oil. If the heimish mashgiach doesn't arrive, it's still acceptable.
4. Does a Heimish Pesach oil production & forgets to send the Mashgiach for the production. The producer utilizes non-pesach additives. They did accept the oil for the Heimish pesach productions.
5. Does not maintain a staffed office. Does not maintain production records. Does not have any traceability capabilities.
6. Their Mashgichim must wait 6 months to a year to get paid. They don't always get the correct amount, but it doesn't pay to fight after waiting so long.
7. Never answers to the consumer or to Rabonim that question their standard, system, etc.
8. Has a reputation of never removing a hashgoch for a kashrus issue (which they'll never realize), as long as the certification fees are current.
9. Use strong arm tactics to force producers to take their certification.
10. As a policy does not allow other Rabbonim or certifiers to inspect any of their facilities. (guess why)
11. Can't rely them for their Yoshon information.
12. Does not return calls to consumers or Rabbonim.
14. A Shomer Shabbos bakery under them was actually working on Shabbos, There were witnesses, and a video, etc. yet they did not remove their hashgocha.
15. The Pesach salt (in the brown bags) was packed in a facility (no Mashgiach) that also packs all types of foods all year.
16. A pesach sugar production was done (in brown bags) in a facility that had previously used their equipment & storage for flour. No pesach cleaning was done.
17. They allow the use of confectioners glaze (from insects) and they have it removed from the list of ingredients.
18. They are allowing many establishments to operate without a mashgiach's presence, when the OU would would not allow it. So what is if the owners are frimeh yidden. Ask Shevach butcher in Monsey among many others.
19. Broclli & cailiflower that's was checked & found to be infested, yet they are allowing it "the mashgiach checked the middle of he field vee took from the outside only" whom are they fooling?
20. The Pesach Starch was not with the aidas hashgocha, it was with Chugs hashgocha & chug did not have a mashgiach there.
21. Spinach & other infested items were certified by them even though it was washed with recirculated "unfiltered" water, so the insects were redeposited on the spinach.